All products in stock will be sent within 2 working days of order. When an item is not available for delivery within 2 days, we will contact you immediately to let you know, and ensure that it is shipped the next working day after it has arrived at our premises. You will be given the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
Some products listed for sale on creativemusic.com.au are supplied to us by the manufacturers official Australian distributor. Where possible, items will be shipped from one location. Some items may not arrive simultaneously. On occasions due to particular demand for products we and the distributer may temporarily run out of stock. We will alert you if any delay may occur. Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
Currently, we offer online ordering and delivery to destinations within Australia only.
The delivery of goods is generally undertaken by Australia Post and the cost of delivery is determined by the price of goods being purchased.
Usually 1-4 days
but allow up to two weeks.
$50 - $500
We are not able to be specific about the delivery time. Deliveries are made between 8.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
Over Weight/Size Products
Some over-weight and over-size products, such as digital pianos, will attract a higher delivery cost. This amount to be charged will be shown at the check-out.
No-one at home?
The driver will leave a card at the destination if there is no one home to receive the goods. This will allow the purchaser to collect the item(s) from the nearest Post Office or Australia Post agent.
Returns are covered by the rights granted under the relevant Australian State and Federal Laws and in particular, the Trade Practices Act 1974 and corresponding State Fair Trading Legislation. Full refunds will be given for items other than those listed below, if returned within 7 days of Invoice Date. Return Freight is at the Customers expense.
GOODS NOT AVAILABLE FOR 7 DAY REFUND.
1. Microphones unless they are returned in their original and untampered with seals.
2. Harmonicas, Recorders, any other instruments played by mouth.
3. Strings which have been fitted or unpacked from original package.
4. Items specially ordered for Customer.
5. Custom made or items that have been modified.
6. Items without original purchase documentation.
7. Purchases for insurance claims.
8. Goods sold as damaged, marked or discounted.
9. Print, Sheet Music, CDs, Videos, D.V.D.s and software.
10. Gift Vouchers.
11. Clothing and apparel.
12. Items not in original condition and packaging.
Creative Music reserves the right to refuse a refund if any of the following conditions are not met:
- The goods are returned in a perfect and re-sellable condition
- All packaging and related materials are included (eg. Warranty Cards, Instructions, Polystyrene packaging)
- The goods have been adequately packaged for return (please call if you have any pre-dispatch enquiries).
- The goods supplied do not include in any form of copyrighted materials. This includes; DVDs, CDs, Multimedia CDs.
All new products are sold with the Australian distributers limited warranty. This may vary between manufacturers and products. All second hand products have a 90 day limited warranty.
If at any time within this warranty period, the equipment fails, in the first instance call us on 03 9818 2333 where one of our staff members will try and help you rectify the fault over the telephone. If your item fails within 30 days of receipt, and is not due to misuse or other reasons excluded from the normal warranty, we will exchange it for a new item.
After the 30 day period, we will arrange a suitable repair of the item.
All warranty returns must be authorised in advance by calling 03 9818 2333. If we decide that your item needs to be returned to us, we will issue you with a returns authorisation number. This number must be displayed clearly on the outside of any returns sent to us.