Creative Music for Schools offers employment to self motivated and enthusiastic instrumental music teachers.
Teaching with Creative Music for Schools is a rewarding and enjoyable part-time position. Unlike many other music teaching organisations we don't require that our teachers get bogged down in administration. We have an excellent staff of administrators who look after all the needs of our teachers, students and schools. Our administrators provide our teachers with a stress free environment and allow them the time to teach to the best of their ability.
Our training program provides teachers with the confidence and skills to maximise students' progress and derive the greatest satisfaction from the important task of giving children the gift of music.
We require people who:
- Get along well with children.
- Are organised and self-motivated.
- Are punctual, reliable and present well.
- Communicate well.
- Can competently play at least one instrument, but preferably two.
- Are eligible for the appropriate school clearences.
- Reside in Metropolitan Melbourne
If you think you have the ability, motivation and desire to be a Creative Music for Schools teacher please call 03 9818 2333 or click here.
Our Administrative Centre is at:
Suite 2, 795 Glenferrie Road
Hawthorn, Victoria, 3122